Sunday, May 26, 2013

One Night Stand: The Rainbow Cookie Martini


Why is this a Drinkgasm? 

Rainbow Cookies, my Achille's Heel! They make me weak at the knees, my mouth water and my heart race...yup I am hopelessly in lust with this cookie! What is now to love? Almond flavored cake with raspberry preserves enrobed in chocolate- DUH, how could this NOT be amazing!

So I made plans to hang out with my friend Jenny, she wanted rainbow cookies, I said, nope too much work. So I said how about I make us a Rainbow Cookie Martini and started rattling off different liquors that would work....Amaretto for the almondy cake, Raspberry Liqueur to get the raspberry flavor (Chambord), Godiva Chocolate Liqueur and to make it a tini it needs vodka, so I used whipped vodka. Never made this, never tried this, but theoretically this should work and it did and man- WOW it was good!

This is like a Rainbow Cookie and a Martini walked into a bar, got wasted, had a one night stand and then this baby was born!

NOTE: A NY Foodgasm One Night Stand is a recipe I created that is in no way healthy- but worth it for an occassional indulgence.

What you need

NOTE: I have a jigger at home that is 1/5 oz. on one size and 1 oz. on the other side, this is what I used to measure.

1 oz. Raspberry Liqueur
1.5 oz. Amaretto
1.5 oz. Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
1.5 oz. Whipped Vodka


How to make it

1- Put all ingredients into a shaker with ice, garish or serve with rainbow cookies from the bakery.
(They take too long to make just any day of the week)

Nutrition Facts

Just kidding!! Do you really wanna know?!





No comments:

Post a Comment